Monday 29 February 2016

Create A Smile - A Card Without Any Images

Hi everyone! You know, I'm not such a great colourist and I always take so long when colouring an image, eventhough I love it. So, sometimes, I take the opportunity to make a great without using any images and you can still make a great card! With die-cuts that's popping out everywhere nowadays, there's plenty you can do :)


As you can see, I basically almost filled the background with the colours of the rainbow. As usual, I use Distress Ink for this. You can use any medium you have. Hey! You can even use strips of cardstock to create a rainbow background. 

With a busy background, I wanted to keep the rest of the card clean. I die-cut those frames and left it uncoloured. The frame can stand out more and a gold die cut for the sentiment just adds a little glam to the card, don't you think? ;) 


Material Used : 
Create A Smile Die-Cuts - Birthday-Triple
Create A Smile Die-Cuts - Magical Frame
Create A Smile Stamps - Mini Birthday



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)




2 comments:

  1. Hi Marina
    I really seach where can I write my comment haha difficult to find in your blog sweety
    this idea is great
    do you know that I am not good at coloring too
    and I used my DIE to make my background too if you look at my last post today
    Marina I like this colors and the idea of using that frame
    clever card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and I loved the design,Marina :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy