Monday 29 June 2015

Create A Smile - Die cutting rainbows!

Hi everyone! Did you know that Create A Smile has been releasing dies? Today I would like to share with you one of the dies and how easy it is to make a bright and fun card with it.



I'm using the frame die from the Magical Frame set. There are other dies in the set but I'll save that for another post ;) 

I used the frame and die cut several rainbow colours. With this die you get a frame and a square with stitched border. 


So here's the fun part. Take your shapes & frames and just arrange or your card base in any way you like! That's all there is :) I hope you'll try this die set and try this technique.


Supplies : 

Create A Smile Stamps - Magical Frames
Create A Smile Stamps - Aus dem Hut gezaubert
Pretty Pink Posh Gold Sequins



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy