Thursday, 10 July 2014

Art Journal Backgrounds

Hi! I'm flying off to Germany tonight for about 3 weeks and I thought of bringing a new art journal book I bought but I want to keep my art supplies that I would bring small so I've premade some of the backgrounds. I plan to put photos on my art journal pages to document my photos rather than making layouts to save space and all.

Here's a couple of backgrounds to share :) Hope you like it! Leave me a comment or email me if you have any questions.





3 comments:

  1. Awesome bages, Marina! I cannot wait to see what you have done with them after your trip xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that should say 'pages', sorry

      Delete
  2. Wow! Your backgrounds are totally inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy