Wednesday 9 July 2014

Addicted To Stamps Challenge #103 Holiday + News

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to announce that I've been accepted to a challenge site design team. I've been chatting with the rest of the DT members for a month now and they are just the loveliest people. So I'm extremely excited to show you my first card for the challenge.


The theme for this challenge (#103) is Holiday! You can never be to early to prepare holiday cards right? The winner of this challenge will receive 3 free digital stamps from QKR Stampede.



Today, I'll be sharing with you a Christmas card. I drew out my own christmas tree on a paper and cut it out using my craft knife to turn it into a stencil. I used those dots stamps from Simon Says Stamps and various stamps to create my christmas tree. Maybe you can try out this technique for your cards.




Let me know what you think of it and click here to join the challenge and check out the rest of the inspiration from other DT members.




13 comments:

  1. WOW!! Innovative and inspired! Your 'hand-made' tree is amazing!! So delighted to be on the team with you!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Glad to be on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous design. Love the bokeh technique used for your card Marina! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masking and love the added dimension x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so inventive Marina, love your quirky style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your DT spot! I can't wait to see what you create - and LOVE this tree card - super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Marina! Love how u created the Christmas tree :) so glad to have u on team !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you designed your own tree and stamped it with all those fun circles, Marina! Such a pretty card!
    I'm so happy to be joining you as a new DT member at ATSM, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally great, love your unique image and the polka dots you made it with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that technique you have used! You card is so festive and fun! Welcome to the team! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love your Christmas tree - a simple technique that looks stunning. So pleased to welcome you to the team, delighted to be working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey teamie! Thanks for sharing your fab technique and what a great result! I love how just part of your sentiment is popped up too. I just know it's going to be fun working with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Marina. Such a creative use of dotty stamps, love it! Beautiful colour combination too. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy