Wednesday 14 May 2014

Video - Watercoloring MFT Stamps with Distress Inks

Hi! Just wanted to play around with colors and I tried to record myself coloring this stamp. I don't have a big craft table so space is always an issue. This is my first coloring video and after this video, I've moved things around and will post another video with a better view. Hope you'll stay tuned!




Materials Used : 
Stamp - 
My Favourite Things (Pure Innocence) - Don't Open Until

Inks - 
Outline - Archival Jet Black Ink
Hair - Black Soot Distress Ink
Skin - Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Cheeks - Picked Raspberry Distress Ink
Dress - Seedless Preserves Distress Ink
Collar & Hairpin - Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Box - Evergreen Bough Distress Ink
Ribbon - Barn Door Distress Ink
Sky - Broken China Distress Ink
Grass - Peeled Paint Distress Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy