Thursday 15 May 2014

Good Times - Mixed Media Canvas

Hi there! I'm very excited to share with you my new mixed media project. I've also made a video and would love for you to check that out too :)

The dimension of this layout is 11 by 3 1/4. I know it is odd but I had some leftover chipboards lying around and decided to give this a try. (Photos of me and the boyfriend at the airport). Click the play button below or click here to view it on youtube.









Materials Used : 
Ranger Sticky Back Canvas
Daler Rowney Texture Paste 
Ranger Dina Wakley White Gesso
Distress Paint - Victorian Velvet
Distress Paint - Shaded Lilac
Distress Paint - Tarnished Brass
Mister Huey's Mist - Pony
Beacon 3-in-1 Craft Glue
Balzer Designs Mini Butterflies Stencil
Basic Grey Wood Veener - 'Good Times-
Maya Road Mini Wooden Tags
My Mind's Eye Burlap
Flowers, leaves and trims - Random Prima collections
(I have a box where I put all my flowers & leaves) 
Buttons - Buttons

2 comments:

  1. Awesome project Marina, I have been trying to join your site but not having any luck. I will try later xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, sandie! You're the second person to say that. Must be something faulty with the button. Do you have a suggestion? I'll fix it later ;) thanks again!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy