Monday 6 July 2015

The Alley Way Stamps - Rainbow Splatters

Hi everyone!  From this month on, I will be sharing a bit more than just the card directly on The Alley Way Stamps blog & mine. :) I'll share some tips & tutorial on how I make my card. I'm using the splatters from the Oh Splat set and of course, I had to make it rainbow. 

To start, I took out the products I need. The stamps, Distress Inks, VersaMark Watermark ink & my card base. I'm using distress inks because I have a good rainbow colour collection from that line. 

I'm sure many of you know that distress inks may not be the best ink for stamping. But I still wanted to use the colours I have so what I did to make it work is, I stamped on the Versamark first, then to the distress ink. The stickiness of the versamark kind of help. 

Left : without versamark. Right : with versamark. 


I went on to stamp the splatters in rainbow order and finished it with a sentiment and embellished it with some dots using gold ranger stickles!


I hope you like it and let me know if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy