Thursday 9 July 2015

Create A Smile - July Release Sneak Peek

Happy Mid-week! Today, I'm so excited to share with you two card I've made for today's sneak peek. It's the Create A Smile July Release. I'm using a set called Make A Wish. I love this set because of the big sentiments.

First card. I stamped out the word 'WISH' on a masking paper and I carefully cut it out :) I don't particularly like cutting alphabets using scissors but I reckon it's worth it :)


Second card. The big word screams custom background :) I randomly stamped the word 'WISH' and little stars on a coloured cardstock using versamark. Now, you can leave it like that but I wanted the words stand out so I coloured it with clear embossing powder.


Head down to Create A Smile blog to see how the new sets look like :D

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy