Thursday 23 April 2015

Jessica Weible Illustrations

Hi everyone! This was meant to come out a few days ago but my camera's battery wasn't being very nice and I had to replace it. Anyways, I'm so excited to show you a card I made for Jessica Weible Illustrations. I received an e-mail from Jessica last week asking if I would like to make a card using his digital illustrations. I went over to her site immediately to check out her stuff and I knew I couldn't say no after that. They are all so adorable!

I normally don't work with digital images because I don't have a personal printer and my husband may not be free to print it out for me but I had to give exception to this :)

I'm using a Princess Frog illustration. It's so beautifully illustrated and it's only a dollar (USD, I think) if you'll like to get one yourself.


Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to subscribe to my blog and to visit Jessica Weible Illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy