Monday 2 March 2015

Create A Smile Stamps - Washi Tape Card Set

Today, I've made a set of 3 cards. Only using Create A Smile Washi Tapes Sentiment Stamp set. The rest of the things I needed was my choice of cardbase (kraft cardstock), versamark ink & embossing powder, acrylic block for stamping. Very basic!




They are really easy and you can create ANY kind of patterns you like. For my set, what I did was .. 

Step 1 : Cutting my papers as my top layer (not the cardbase). 

Step 2 : With the help of my cutting mat, I start to stick my washi tape in various patterns. I did some stripes and some overlapping stripes to make diamond-shaped spaces. The cutting mat helps to keep my design straight. 

Step 3 : I used a rectangle die to cut out a window.

Step 4 : I chose my choice of sentiment and embossed it on the cardbase where the window of the top layer will be.

Step 5 : I adhered the top layer with dimensional adhesives and I'm done :D 

Materials used : 

Create A Smile Washi Tapes Trio

Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy