Sunday, 15 February 2015

My First Canvas Corp Creative Crew Project

Hi everyone! I'm happy to share that I'm a part of a big group of people as one of the Canvas Corp Creative Crew 2015. I'm so excited. I'm part of the Tags group and I can't wait to show more of my project using their products.



In the meantime, for the first project we were all given a 4x4 canvas to make something out of it. It's a challenge for me because it's the smallest canvas I've ever worked on (other than tags). 


Vote for me :D

This is a challenge for us creative crew members. If you like what I've done and would like to show me some love & support, please vote for me by clicking HERE. Scroll all the way down and my canvas is No. 38 .

I would be so grateful. Let me a comment here if you've voted for me, if I do win, I'll have a surprise for one of my supporters :) But of course, LOVE to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy