Sunday 11 January 2015

Adding Depth to Patterned Paper

Hi everyone! It's Marina and I hope your new year is doing great.

I have to admit that I am quite the patterned paper hoarder but I find myself using them quite rarely. I'm trying to change that with today's post.

Today I would like to share with you how you can add some depth to your patterned paper.


I used Walnut Stain distress ink to darkened the bottom half of the paper from Sweather Weather paper pack to create some dimension.


I chose this colour scheme because of the inspiration picture in the current lawnscaping challenge where there were some nature and light browns involved :) 


I hope you'll give this technique a try and you use it to enter the ongoing Lawnscaping challenge here.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy