Monday 29 December 2014

The Alley Way Stamps - January Release Sneak Peeks Day 2

Hi everyone! If you've missed Day 1 sneak peeks, head down The Alley Way Stamps blog. Today, I'm featuring one of the new stamp sets that will be released. This set is called "Bubbly". How cute! It will be released on the 31st December, 10pm (Mountain Time), so stay tuned. 


Isn't this a cute set?! There's a lot of stuff you can do with sentiments and that's what I like about it. Today, I wanted to show you how I used the sentiment in a non-tradional way. I've stamped it on a masking paper and use is as a mask while I use the round eraser to create these confettis. 


Don't forget to head over to The Alley Way Stamps blog to check out the rest of the sneak peek cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy