Monday 6 October 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #91

Hi everyone! How was your weekend? I'm starting the week with a card for a new challenge over at Lawnscaping!


Sadly, I do not own any Lawn Fawn patterned papers. So, I was looking through my stamps and decided to make my own patterned paper with the images. I took the stamp set by Lawn Fawn called Hats Off to You and created this background. 

Here's a video on how I did the card. Please subscribe to my youtube channel to keep updated on my new videos :) Click the play button below or click here to view it on youtube.





2 comments:

  1. I love how you used the stamps to make a background. I don't own any lawn fawn paper either

    ReplyDelete
  2. turned out perfectly, Marina. Love this card!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy