Today, I've made a card featuring an adorable stamp set by Sweet Stamp Shop called Coffee Town. This is my first time using their stamps and I must tell you that I adore it so much! The images are so cute and they are fun to colour!
I wanted to make a raindrop background but with coffee! Hehe. I also wanted to make it softer as I know that it will be a busy background so I've stamped out the image with Distress Ink Victoria Velvet to get a soft outline. Then I just coloured it with some Copics.
I hope you like my card!
P.S : Before I forget! To celebrate this day, I have a stamp set to giveaway!
To win, you can do or any one of the following. Then, leave a separate comment for each action (along with your username for each media) :
1) Leave a comment, do you love coffee?
2) Follow me on blogger (either via subscribe button or email)
3) Follow me on instagram (mjeggtofu) - Please leave me your username
4) Follow me on youtube - Please leave me your username
5) Sharing is caring so share this with your friends on your blog.
This giveaway will open till Monday (6th Oct), 8pm (Singapore Timezone). Winners will be posted here on Tuesday and notified via e-mail.
Thanks! And again, happy world card making card, darlings!