Thursday 25 September 2014

Guest Designer Post - Create A Smile #2

Hi there! Boy, time is passing by fast huh :) Today, I will be sharing you my second Guest Designer Post for Create A Smile for this month. Enjoy!

For this card, I have a short video to share with you. I hope you'll watch it.  Click on the play button below. If you'd like to, you can subscribe to my youtube channel as I will be making more of these in the future.

And, here's the card I've made using their Penguin Party stamp set. This is such a cute set with all the penguins. I hope they will come up with a bunny stamp set, hint hint. Hehe. This little penguin that's coming out of the cake is just perfect for an elaborate and fun background. All you have to do is colour it :) 



Hope you've liked it and you will give that stamp set a try. Don't forget to visit Create A Smile blog to check out all the other ways to use the stamps. I will have 1 more card in store for Create A Smile, so go ahead and follow me to stay tuned ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy