Thursday 14 August 2014

Exciting News + Watercolour Card Set

Hi everyone! I'm very excited to share with you that I've been accepted to be a part of the Lawnscaping Facebook Inspiration Team! So, head on to your facebook and like our page so that you can be one of the first to get the latest updates :)

I'm excited to share with you my first official post on the Lawnscaping blog. It's a great blog with challenges and inspiration so that you can make full use of those lawn fawn stamps and die cuts I know you have in your stash.

Here's a look at the card set I've created : 


You can check out more details on this card over at Lawnscaping blog and let me know what you think :) I appreciate it! To be honest, I'm always a little nervous whenever I have a first post for a new design team I'm in. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Marina :) ur cards look amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Marina!! Love your set of watercolored cards ... gorgeous colors! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card set is really stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy