Tuesday 26 August 2014

A Note of Thanks - Playing with Stencil

Hi everyone! :) It's been a busy busy week. There's a lot of stuff coming up in September so I hope you will subscribe to my blog to be one of the firsts to know when there's a new post.

 Anyways, I'm glad that I've sorted plenty of stuff out and now I'm here to share with you a new card!


This is a new colour combination that I'm trying out for myself. Basically, I used a stencil and dab some distress colours with the blending tool. I, then, decided that I need something to ground the background. So, I added some Versamark ink and made gold embossed strips at the top and bottom of the card. Popped the whole thing on a card base and there you go :D 

I hope you like it!

I'm entered this card to these awesome challenges that you have to check out! Click the individual banners to get to their site. 







Materials Used : 
Alphabet Stencil - The Crafters Workshop Kasia's Letters
Sentiment & Banner Stamp - Wplus9 Basic Banners
Distress Inks -  Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves, Shaded Lilac
Ranger Gold Embossing Powder 
Versamark Embossing Ink

8 comments:

  1. I just love your playful card! Great colours too! Thank you for joining us at Case this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to say your choice of colours is just perfect! Great stencilling too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEAT! A great card for those 3 challenges! Just fabby! Thanks for playing with us at AAA Cards this week. Please come back often. Cheers, Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marina, your card is graphic, modern and wonderfully colorful! Thank you for adding to AAA Cards and Case This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marina I love the ombre effect you did and woow combine of three challenge great idea...and I love the simplicity of your card...lovely sentiment with gold too..ADORABLE CAS Card Marina..

    Hope you like to pop by my Blog.... I join AAA cards blog challenge too my card there is #6 and #15. I would be so glad if you could leave me some love too...big hugs from Germany, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. The background is so beautiful! And what a great idea to add a gold embossed stripe!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  8. The embossed gold panels really add interest to the card. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy