Thursday 12 June 2014

Tiddly Inks Challenge #135 - Sketch A Lou



Hi! I'm excited to finally be able to join in the challenge over at Tiddly Inks because I kept missing the dateline. I love all their cute and pretty stamps and I had so much fun watercolouring this one. Click on the Tiddly Inks banners below to get to the site.


For my card, I used Tiddly Inks - Fairy Happy Day stamp set. And sentiment & banner by WPlus 9.



The challenge is to use the sketch by Lou (above). Hope you like it!





3 comments:

  1. squeeeeeeeeeee!! omg I love this!! I am always in awe of watercoluring peeps! I can't do it to save my life!!
    Thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Marina! Ur water coloring is awesome and the way u laid the elements on the card makes it so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card, love that you used kraft paper. The blue polk-a-dots are great as well. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy