Wednesday 18 June 2014

Tag It Wednesday - Green

Hi! Welcome again for the Tag It Wednesday! This will be my final week for this challenge. As I will be heading to Germany for my vacation soon and I will start the weekly tags again after the 5th August. But come back to check out my other projects, I'll be making since I'm only gonna leave on the 10th July.


Spread the word! Please link back to this page if you join this challenge :) Scroll down to the end of the entry to enter your tag.

Today's theme is the colour : Green. Hope you like my tag! And today, I've made a video so you can watch how I made tag. Click play or head to this link if the player below doesn't work for you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIX0Yo9kLw





Materials Used :
Tag - Art Friend
American Crafts Thickers - Doll
Martha Stewart - White Gesso
Dylusions Spray - Slate Grey
Dylusions Spray - Dirty Martini
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam - Dirty Martini
Mister Huey's Color Mist - Estate Green
Prima Resins Embellishments
The Crafters Workshop - Mini Quatrefoil Revd Stencil by Ronda Palazzari
Zig Photo Signature Black Pen 

For this final tag, I will also enter it to the new and awesome Monthly Mixed Media Challenge blog.



Come check out last week's beautiful entries :




6 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the dimension of this tag. The mix of sprays you used makes it so interesting and the texture is awesome!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marina, your tag is fabulous! Love all the textures and layers you have created! Thanks for joining us in our first Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this saying...Has so much meaning and it's so true. You have truly transformed the tag to match the saying and it's beautiful! Thanks for joining MMMC with this great green tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous texture! I love how you used that stencil, too. I might have to get it myself :) Thanks for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is amazing! love all the different texture elements. you packed a lot onto one little tag and i just love it all! Thank you so much for getting inky with us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tag. I love everything you did. Thanks for joining the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy