Wednesday 4 June 2014

Mixed Media Book Cover - 2

Hi everyone! I made this book months ago and haven gotten around to designing it but no inspiration yet. I finally did it yesterday and I hope you like it! I

If you look at all my other mixed media projects, I usually would have a photo tutorial or video but this time I don't. This is because half way thru I decided that I didn't like what I was doing and I was just experimenting on other ideas and changing stuff here and there. But I hope you'll still like it and stay tune for more of my projects :)



This is how it looks like with first layer of gesso. All materials will be listed at the bottom of the entry. This time I did not use any sprays / mists / inks, I used only paints by Kaisercrafts.








Materials Used : 
Stencil - The Crafters Workshop Mini Butterflies - Balzer Designs
Embellishments - Buttons, Basic Grey & Studio Calico Wood Veneers
White Gesso - Ranger, Dina Wakley
American Crafts - Alphabet Stickers
Kaisercolours by Kaisercraft - Lime, Burgundy, Magenta & Raw Umber
Reeves Acrylic Paint - Titanium White
Texture Paste - Daler Rowney 

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING journal Marina!! LOVE your design - so creative and fun. And again with the buttons!! ... your are a master at using them! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy