Wednesday 16 April 2014

Inkspirational Challenge 54 - Sketch

Hi there! I purchased new stamps last week and they finally arrived yesterday. I'm using one of them for this sketch challenge. Hope you like it! Click on the sketch below and it will bring you to the challenge site.


I'm using a stamp set by Newton's Nook called Wagon of Wishes. I've embossed it with white powder and watercoloured the images with Distress Inks. 

As you will see, I did not follow the sketch directly but I was greatly inspired by this sketch. 




2 comments:

  1. I love the watercolour effect you've achieved on the wagon- very soft and pretty. Great card.Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! I like how the white embossing looks against the kraft. The simplicity of the design makes the colors really pop and the wagon stand out. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational and for joining the DT call!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy