As usual, I will post some pictures showing how I make my project. Scroll all the way to view the finished project.
I used Claudine Hellmuth's sticky back canvas and stuck it on something hard for stable backing. I randomly spread some texture paste on the canvas and leaving it with bumps to create the texture for the background. Next, I used dabber to dab distress inks directly on the dried paste.
Added a lighter pink to mix it also using the dabber.
As I wanted it to mix well and soften the colours, I misted quite a bit of water.
You can see now that it looks more watercolourish than before. I love that :)
Added Mustard Seed ink to the middle portion where my embellishments would sit.
Here's my finished project. Hope you like it!