Wednesday 6 November 2013

ArtisticSupplies.etsy.com Design Team Call

Hi there! This is my blog post for Artistic Supplies Design Team Call.

For my submission, I could explain to you what I love to do but I would rather show them to you instead. I have been making layouts, card and art journals by traditional way of making them also, mixed media. I love exploring different medias and just have fun and hopefully, to inspire people who visits me here. I would like to grow into a better mixed media artist and I would really love to be a part of your team who inspire people.

Here are just a couple of my projects that I would like to share with you. Please feel free to look around my blog for the rest of the project. Click on the title and it will lead you to the blog post specifically for that project.

1) Art Journal Entry - This project post includes a step-by-step guide. 


2) Always & Forever - A Layout, also with step-by-step guide.


3) Botanical Garden - Layout


4) My Fav - Mixed Media Layout on Chipboard



I hope you have enjoyed my projects and thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy