Monday 28 October 2013

Step-by-Step Layout - I Love You

Hey I'm back after a great weekend to share my submission for a new challenge at Rochelle Spears : October Challenge. The colour scheme below is the challenge. Click it to go to the site for details and to join.


In addition, I  also used the sketch below from GCC Brenda.


Just to share, I took photos of more or less the steps I took to create the layout. Or you can scroll down for the finished layout. 

As I didn't have a polaroid die cut, I made my own with a white cardstock.


Made some borders.

Covered my base with the pattern paper and cut off a bit of the corners just like in the sketch. I covered the white space with distress ink. 

Using the borders I punched out before to fill in the space.

Cut out strips of pattern papers and then I distressed each of them with a scissors. Then I just arrange them until I'm done. I added some sentiments and doily to finish up. 

Here's the finished layout. Hope you like it!

Supplies Used : 








1 comment:

  1. Great layout! :) Thanks for playing along with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy