Friday 13 September 2013

Scrap Around the World - September Challenge

I was looking for inspiration for create a new layout when I stumbled upon Scrap Around the World with this Bold & Graphic Mood board. I love the monochromeness of the board and decided to take advantage of that and challenge myself to give it a try. 


 I didn't really follow the sketch but I used it as a starting point. 


Anyways, here it is and I hope you like it :) It's a picture of me and the boyfriend at Bukit Lawang (Sumatra). 



Click here for the list of products used.



6 comments:

  1. LOVE the muted elegance of your page! such delightful details! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful page with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page. I love the monochromatic colour scheme and you have so many pretty details creatively and skilfully put together. Thank you so much for playing along at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful!! nice, clean design and what fun stuff you have on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! gorgeous layout!Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful!! love your take!! thanks for joining us at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely :)))) Thanks so much for joining us at SATW :)))))

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy