Tuesday 24 September 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: Fall Colors & a Leaf

Hi! After an awesome birthday weekend, it's time to jump back in to scrapbooking / making cards. I'm still on my way to clearing my old old old stash of papers.

This time, I decided to join CAS-usal Fridays Challenge. Click on the challenge image below if you'd like to join to.


Anddddd.... this is my entry. It's basically a lot of layering of papers and the leaves :) I tried my best to make it look like the leaves are flowing nicely. 
Hope you like it!


Materials Used : 
Paper - Kraft, White, Brown by American Crafts
Embellishments / Paper CutOuts - Hello Fall Collection by Little Yellow Bicycle
Sentiment Stamp - Tree, Birds and Messages by Hero Arts
Ink - Saddle Brown by StazOn

2 comments:

  1. Such a happy fall card! Love that cute owl peeking :)
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very fun card! Thanks so much for joining us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy