Monday, 23 June 2014

CASE Study Challenge #196

Hi! I made this over the weekend but the boyfriend was using the camera for his weekend trip. I'm here to join a new challenge (to me) I found. It's called CASE Study Challenge. It's pretty cool. They posts a card for as an inspiration. I hope you like my card! Click on the CASE Study card below to get to the challenge site.


So, I don't have skyline type stamps / dies, but I, taking it as an inspiration for a black bottom base/border and use my Motex Tapewriter. No stamping this time, all die cuts. The balloons are from Paper Smooches and alphabets are My Favourite Things alphabet die cuts. All die cuts are coloured by Copics.





3 comments:

  1. Really, really love your CAS design. Glad you joined us over at case study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colors and your view on the original card. Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy